Computer Vision Researcher
About The Position
Here at the CV team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. We implement, evaluate, and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, the team is expanding, and looking for top-notch Computer Vision Researcher to join our team.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Computer Vision engineer, a team player provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results.
- Solid background in Computer Vision: 3+ years of experience developing Computer Vision Algorithms
- Solid software skills
- Experience with data driven solutions
- Experience with 3D Geometry and Data - an advantage
- Experience with Python and Object-Oriented practices. OpenCV, C/C++ - an advantage
- Experience in optimized implementation and/or algorithm design for Embedded platforms is an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery