Algorithm Engineer - Computer Vision Validation
About The Position
About the Position
Here at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles. Our perception system is consisted of a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain.
The performance evaluation of such a complex system requires strong algorithmic capabilities, and a diverse set of analytic and creative methodologies. The professional we are looking for, in the newly established Computer Vision Validation domain, should be an algorithm developer with solid software skills.
In this position you will develop new metrics for evaluation, design innovative evaluation mechanisms and implement algorithms to experiment with a large-scale set of data, while taking into account a diverse set of data-sources, including vehicle dynamics.
- M.Sc. in computer science, math, or electrical engineering from a top university. New graduates may also apply for this position.
- Solid software programming skills.
- 3+ years of experience in software development (preferably Python).
- Proven record as a problem solver in a related algorithmic field.
- Good mathematical and statistical skills.
- Experience with mass-data – an advantage.