Base Software Development Manager
About The Position
The Software team in Innoviz is developing the state-of-the-art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market.
The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar based on our home-made ASIC.
The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
The software we develop is automotive grade and meets the very restrictive standard of that industry.
Responsibilities of the Base Software Manager
· Technical leadership and line management of an embedded development team.
· The manager will be responsible for setting up the development environment needed for the Lidar base software.
· Creation of the knowledge and knowhow base around AutoSAR standards in Innoviz.
· Work with partners, suppliers and customers to create the leading-edge solution for Innoviz products.
· Assurance of the quality required for Automotive grade software.
· BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – advantage)
· 5-7 years of experience in managing Embedded Software teams
· Experience in working closely with partners and customers.
· Knowledge in Automotive grade standards for AutoSAR and SW quality – an advantage.
· Good understanding of high complexity systems- embedded and CV are of advantage.