Software Automation Developer- Romania
About The Position
- The Software team in Innoviz is developing the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market
- The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualization
- The team is operating in a dynamic environment with both partners and customers.
- We are looking to expand our team in the areas of Base Software and especially with AutoSAR engineers
- This position is based in Bucharest, Romania.
This position is relevant especially for:
- Developers and automated test developers with experience in AutoSAR functionalities.
- SW developers who would like to work according to high quality SW standards such as ASPICE.
- SW developers who are interested in developing functions which are part of the Functional Safety goals and Security goals of the product
- BSc in EE or computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – an advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience in development of AutoSAR based systems
- Experience in development according to standards such as ASPICE, ISO26262
- Experience in working on programs of large OEM’s - an advantage
- Experience with sensor based ECU’s – an advantage
- Experience in development of SW automation infrastructure and tests – an advantage.
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial thinking, “Can do” spirit