About The Position
Innoviz is a leader in the Autonomous Driving sensor technology - Innoviz develops the next generation of depth sensors required for driverless cars technology. Innoviz’ LiDAR is a high performance and low cost solid-state sensor replacing today’s large, expensive, mechanical LiDARs.
Innoviz is looking for an outstanding technician with electronics/physics background, to join the development of its revolutionary product. It’s a great opportunity to work with highly skilled engineers from all fields while working on cutting edge technologies.
- Executing lab experiments of sensitive electro-optical assemblies and analyzing results. Requires collaboration with engineers of multiple fields such as electronics, software, optics, micro – mechanics etc.
- Electronic board testing / bring up. Including power supply, digital interfaces, optical sensors, etc.
- Experience in conducting lab experiments and working with lab equipment.
- Basic experience in Matlab or Python.
- Experience in mechanical/optical systems – Preferred
- Hands on experience with electronics (Board bring up and testing, soldering) - Preferred
- Great team player
- Fluency in English