Computer Vision Algorithms Manager
About The Position
About Our Team:
- Innoviz CV algorithm research and development team is responsible for the creation of most advanced perception algorithms based on Innoviz Lidar 3D data.
- We are proud to have some of the best talent in CV research and plan to continue and grow in this area.
- The team is dealing with innovative data types created by our cutting edge Lidar sensor.
- The algorithms developed by the team include deep learning neural networks and classical geometric approaches.
- As the algorithm team manager you will be responsible for creation of algorithms for perception, calibration and localization using both classical and deep learning approaches.
- Creation and structure of the infrastructure needed for the development including – integrated environment, requirement definition for tools and data bases.
- Work with product management, partners and customers to tune the algorithms based on well defined requirements and KPI’s.
- Mentor, lead and manage the researchers to achieve their targets.
- Work with the SW embedded team to create an end-to-end solution with well define hand over.
- MSc (PhD – advantage) in relevant domain.
- 3-5 years of experience in management of CV researchers team.
- Experience and understanding of the process of hand over to embedded team implementation
- Good understanding in optimization and real-time consideration when it comes to implementation.
- Experience in development of both classical and deep learning algorithms in Computer Vision.
- Knowledge in Lidar data - advantage