Computer Vision Engineer
About The Position
Here at the CV team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms that address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles, such as object detection and scene understanding. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, we are building our core Computer Vision team, and looking for top-notch Computer-Vision Researchers and Engineers to join our team.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Computer Vision engineer, a team player who can also individually provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results.
- Solid background in Computer Vision: 3+ years of experience developing classical Computer Vision Algorithms
- Experience with 3D Geometry and Data
- Experience with Python and Object Oriented practices. OpenCV, C/C++ - an advantage
- Experience in optimized implementation and/or algorithm design for Embedded platforms is an advantage
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Passion for cutting-edge technologies and product delivery