Computer Vision Architect
About The Position
The Computer Vision (CV) team at Innoviz, develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms which address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles, such as object detection and scene understanding. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
We are also responsible for the embedded implementation of the algorithm while using the most advanced architectures and acceleration techniques which are available today in the automotive market.
About the position
As the CV architect you will be responsible for:
- Mapping of customer requirements to the various components which define the architecture of the CV application.
- Understand well the embedded capabilities and define ways to match the algorithms to the given device architecture.
- Define the data flow and interfaces between algorithm development and embedded implementation.
- Interface to the system level.
- Understanding the sensor technology, influencing the definition and requirements of the LiDAR.
- Define usage of building blocks reuse for all SW integration points.
- Define the needs from tools to allow an efficient algorithm development.
- Experience of 7-10 years in embedded systems.
- Experience in the area of CV development - an advantage
- Knowledge in SW architecture development
- Proven experience in creation of workflow for CV based products.
- Good understanding of the challenges in CV algorithm development including classical algorithms and deep learning approach.
- Good understanding of the embedded implementation challenges.
- Good understanding of product requirements and experience in adapting to evolving requirements.
- Experience in working directly with external partners and customers.