Automotive Quality Expert - Germany
About The Position
As an Automotive Quality Expert In Innoviz, you will be responsible for ensuring that all automotive products designed and produced by the company meet all relevant quality standards and specifications.
You will work closely with all teams to identify and resolve quality issues, develop and implement quality control processes, and oversee their execution, including quality testing and inspections.
- Develop and implement quality control processes related to automotive production.
- Work closely with all relevant teams to identify and resolve quality issues.
- Oversee quality testing and inspections to ensure compliance with standards and specifications.
- Analyze data and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Be part of the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) activities
- Control & Monitor pre-launch production, R@R, PPAP and Safe Launch processes
- Participate in the development of Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA).
- Facilitate and promote the use of appropriate problem-solving techniques for effective root cause analysis and successful corrective action.
- Determine when process stability and capability studies should be performed on existing processes.
- Develop and maintain quality assurance documentation and records.
- Communicate quality issues and recommendations to management and other stakeholders.
- Advocate as the "voice of the customer" demanding the highest quality expectations from the organization.
- Develop and implement training programs to ensure quality control processes are followed.
- Monitor and evaluate quality control systems to identify areas for improvement.
- Ensure compliance with Customer Specific Requirements (CSR) and regulatory requirements and standards.
- Conduct IATF 16949 and VDA 6.3 internal audits and prepare the company for customer and 3rd party audits
- Represent the company on Quality issues
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in automotive quality control or related field.
- 5 years experience working with/for German OEMs - advantage
- Knowledge of quality control principles, methodologies, and tools.
- Proven experience with automotive manufacturing processes and quality standards (e.g., IATF169494, VDA Standards, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing).
- Previous work experience in an organization that supplied large OEMs.
- Formal training, certifications, and previous experience as a 2nd party Internal Auditor according IATF 16949 requirements .
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with statistical process control and data analysis tools is preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification is a plus.
- VDA6.3 certified auditor.
- Willingness to frequently travel to Israel and China