About The Position
About the group
The System Architecture group is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, optics, Algorithms, ASIC, scanning, mechanics and SW. The team is a technical authority on system-level design considerations, control and estimation algorithms, and concept verification including full proof of the design.
- Analysis and simulation of system performance and characteristics
- Hands-on system development and device characterization
- Leading the development and system integration of the scanner control sub-system and algorithms
- Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams: Algorithms, RTL, ASIC, embedded SW, Hardware, optics, etc.
- Researching novel system architecture concepts
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute
- M.Sc. – from a leading academic institute
- 5 years of experience in system engineering/control/algorithms roles
- Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with control systems and estimation algorithms - Preferred
- Hands-on experience in HW and embedded SW design – preferred
- Experience with system control simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python - Preferred
- Experience with electro-optical systems - Advantage
- Experience with scanners - Advantage
- Thorough and methodical
- High proficiency in technical English