About The Position
The ATE Group, part of our R&D department - leads the development of complex, multi-disciplinary capital equipment (software, hardware, optics, mechanics), and automated machines designed for the calibration, testing and production of the Innoviz cutting-edge LiDAR technology.
We are looking for a talented ATE Technician to join our growing team-
- Bring up and work on multi-disciplinary setups & testers.
- Execute complex system integration testing and experiments.
- Support testing a variety of company's products.
- Tester validation, verification, and qualification.
- Interact with multi-disciplinary systems and teams.
- Write documentation, test plans, and results ( in English).
- 1-2 years of relevant multi-disciplinary industry experience- in R&D an advantage.
- Practical Engineer (Electronics\SW\relevant fields)- a significant advantage.
- Good familiarity with testing and measurement tools and equipment.
- Motivated, self-learner, problem-solving capabilities, and good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in Lasers / Electro-Optics / Sensors - a significant advantage.
- Background in scripting – python\C\MATLAB – an advantage.