DFT & Calibration System Architect
About The Position
The System Architecture team is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, optics, Algorithms, MEMS, mechanics and SW. The team is the technical authority on system considerations, and concept verification including performance, reliability and functional safety.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced DFT (Design For Testing) and Calibration System Architect to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing testing strategies for advanced opto-electronic systems. You will work closely with the design team to ensure that our products can be accurately and efficiently tested, and will be responsible for developing and maintaining calibration processes for our manufacturing operations.
· Plan, develop, and implement DFT strategies and solutions for optoelectronic Lidar systems
· Define the optimal flow of testing from the components level to the system level.
· Ensure test coverage of product features and capabilities at a minimal cost.
· Work with R&D and engineering teams to define optimal methods for testing, calibrations, and active alignment for mass production.
· Work with the design team to optimize product testability
· Analyze test results and identify opportunities for improvement
· Participate in production line bring-up and yield improvement process and determine architectural design tradeoffs for successful production and yield targets.
· Stay current with industry best practices and emerging technologies in DFT and calibration
· 5+ years of experience in DFT and calibration, with a focus on optoelectronic systems
· Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics, or a related field
· Strong understanding of testing methodologies and technologies
· Experience with mass production of electronic products – advantage
· Experience with mass production of optical systems – advantage
· Knowledge in optomechanical assembly
· Familiarity with thermal analysis – advantage
· Familiarity with PFMEA - advantage
· Familiarity with manufacturing processes and quality control systems
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Experience with optimal performance simulation