Product Manager -Embedded Software
About The Position
The Product Management and Strategy team is responsible for defining the company's products, from multi-year roadmaps to detailed technical requirements. Working on complex products with highly professional and demanding customers, under the strict requirements of the automotive industry, the Technical Product Manager will be the junction between Innoviz's R&D and the customer's technical leaders.
Counterparts will be experienced SW architects and you are expected to reach mastery over several fields.
- Work with customers, sales, program managers and engineering counterparts to define and follow up on technical product requirements
- Learn fast and delve deep into issues in Embedded SW, keeping up with a strong and fast-paced R&D group
- Represent Innoviz in technical communications with customers
- Manage change requests in product requirements
- Own the roadmap of Innoviz's core Embedded SW building blocks
- Write and maintain detailed product specification documents (supported by Technical Writer)
Must possess a strong technical background, a record of excellence in Software based systems design and good inter-personal skills.
- An Electrical Engineering or similar degree from a top university
- 3+ years of R&D experience as an Embedded SW developer- strong preference for experience with Computer Vision systems in the Automotive industry.
- 2+ years of R&D experience as a Embedded Software Architect or Embedded SW R&D Team Leader
- Product Management experience - preferred
- Automotive Software industry experience - preferred
- Knowledge in AutoSAR based platforms - advantage
- Thorough, methodical and details obsessed
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment
- Be able to address different stakeholders and customer representatives from technical experts to high management
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America, Europe and Asia (up to 25%).
- Excellent spoken and written English, high proficiency in technical English