Technical Project Manager - Germany
About The Position
The Technical Project Lead (TPL) serves as the interface between the customer (OEM) and Innoviz's HQ. As such, the TPL is Innoviz's onsite point of contact to the customer, supporting its programs and handling project related, technical tasks. The TPL verifies that the different products provided to the customer meet the customer's needs and requirements. The TPL also verifies that needs and requests from the customer, are properly understood and handled by the HQ. The TPL is located at the customer’s development center, handling day-to-day activities and tasks, escalations and long-term activities such as customer relationship management.
The TPL is expected to:
· Lead multiple sensor integration and testing projects
· Initiate and lead technical discussions with the customer
· Drive internal company processes which provide solutions to the customers' needs
· Prioritize and balance requirements of different stakeholders while considering company resources and project timeline
· Address different stakeholders and customer representatives ranging from technical experts to management
· Work under stressful environment while maintaining constructive and pleasant environment
The Job requires availability for international travel to Israel - up to 15% but potentially with short notice.
Travel to other sites in Germany is required at moderate frequency.
The TPL reports to the Director of Program Management who is located at Innoviz’s HQ in Israel.
· At least 5 years of customer facing roles such as Project / Program / Product Management
· BSc. or higher in Exact Sciences or Engineering
· Automotive industry experience – mandatory
· Additional 2-5 years of RnD experience – highly preferred
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - ability to manage without authority in a matrix work environment
· Strong leadership skills with a proactive approach to verify project deliverables are provided with the right quality by their due date
· Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks in a fast - paced environment
- German & English proficiency - a must