SQA and Process Development Manager
About The Position
About the Team
The Software team in Innoviz is coping with all aspects related to the development of over the edge technology of sensors for the autonomous automotive world. Our challenge is to continue and innovate while meeting the most demanding Software development standard deployed in the market.
About the Position
· Responsibility for Software Quality Assurance process across the software organization of the company.
· Software development process definition & improvement - identify improvement opportunities for better quality and efficiency, facilitate lessons
learned, collect feedback from teams, define and coordinate process improvement plan, training and communication.
· Software metrics, models and analysis - identify, define and implement KPI's, create and automate measurement database, analyze measurements and
report to project management and upper management; own the quality reviews with top management.
· Software development process tools - coordinate the evaluation, standardization and deployment of tools across the Software organization.
· Customer quality - elicit customer quality requirements, plan and monitor internal quality specs and targets, organize customer quality reviews
· Internal quality audits and assessment - create and monitor internal audits programs; perform audits, ISO and ASPICE assessments, Test Process
Improvement assessments, assist in corrective and preventive actions definition and follow up.
· Training and mentoring; coordinate the quality training program, ramp up quality engineers, deliver internal training about the process (procedures,
tools), standards and models.
· 5 years of proven experience in leading the Software Quality Assurance process of a large software organization.
· Proven record in leading the organization to meet quality compatibility levels of standards such as ASPICE or CMMi.
· Knowledge working with external consultants in the quality arena.
· BSc in computer science or engineering.