Embedded Computer Vision Team Leader
About The Position
The Computer Vision (CV) team at Innoviz, develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms which address the various perception tasks required for autonomous vehicles, such as object detection and scene understanding. We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and machine-learning methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
We are also responsible for the embedded implementation of the algorithm while using the most advanced architectures and acceleration techniques which are available today in the automotive market.
As a CV embedded development manager you will be leading a team of SW embedded engineers responsible for:
- Implementation of CV algorithms over a cutting edge ASIC according to automotive standards.
- Mapping and optimizing of the algorithms to a set of accelerators and dedicated cores to allow best utilization of the HW.
- Feedback algorithm researchers around the limitations of the ASIC and suggest alternative approaches.
- Create the business logic required for operation of the functions per the requirements.
- Manage off-shore teams augmenting the work in Israel.
- Working closely to partners SW teams on integrated solution.
- Proven experience in management and leadership of SW embedded teams (10-15 engineers).
- BSc in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (MSc - advantage)
- Experience of 5-10 years in the area of embedded development.
- Knowledge in usage of accelerators.
- Knowledge in multi-core SW programming, creation of SW pipeline and core synchronization techniques.
- Experience in usage of deep leaning algorithms accelerators (CNN) - advantage.
- Experience in development of real-time CV algorithm - advantage.
- Experience in automotive standards (ASPICE, ISO26262) - advantage.
- Motivated, self learner.