About The Position
Here at the Algo team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art algorithms that provide the autonomous vehicle with peerless Point Cloud and extra attributes.
We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and novel methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
These days, we are building our core team, and looking for top-notch Researchers and Engineers to join our team.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Phy Algorithms engineer, a team player who can also individually provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results. There's a potential to advance to a algorithms team leader position in a year.
Areas of responsibility include, among others:
- Developing algorithms of disruptive 3D sensing technology for autonomous driving
- Participate in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary system integration efforts, combining mechanical, electrical, embedded, and software systems
- Full R&D cycle, from problem definition to implementation with a high level of autonomy
- MSc in Electrical Engineering or higher
- 5+ years of developing algorithms in communications, signal processing, statistical analysis and probability methods
- Programming skills in MATLAB.
- C, C++ - An advantage.
- Experience with Radar systems - an advantage
- Experience with developing embedded SW - an advantage
- Automotive industry experience - an advantage