About The Position
The Project Management team is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from chip design through optics to deep-learning computer vision.
The project coordinator is the person that makes things happen in R&D!
Right hand of the R&D Project managers in making things happen across the organization, from moving HW deliveries from R&D to Operations, pulling together tests and test setups, driving logistics, documentation and overall end to end support for the project.
Manage all issues behind the scenes to make things work and drive projects forward.
- Assist in day to day deliveries of R&D projects spanning assistance in all things hardware, logistics tests, and test setup support
- Manage R&D orders vs Operations and manage HW releases
- Support engineers across R&D in driving test setups
- Support in release from R&D to operations (ECO’s, managing builds, driving R&D requirements with operations)
- Ability to take on small to mediums size projects, end to end
- Project Coordinator from IDF technology units - Preferred
- Technology background, Good System understanding
- Fast learner
- Ability to work under pressure and in a dynamic environment
- Good communications ability across all areas of the organization