Product Validation and Test Project Manager
About The Position
·The Product Validation and test Project Manager will lead and drive all product validation efforts across the organization, defining, leading and driving test and validation efforts for new product development.
·The product Validation and Test project manager will be a part of the Project Management team which is responsible for planning and executing Innoviz's large-scale R&D projects, which include numerous engineering disciplines, from chip design through optics to deep-learning computer vision.
·The project managers set the pace and the standard for more than ten engineering teams and create the synchronization and synergy that make the RnD organization far greater than the sum of its parts.
· Full project management of the Product Validation and testing efforts across the company.
· Driving management of product requirements, requirements breakdown and test concept definitions leading to full validation.
· Developing owning and leading of the validation project plans, driving the organization to deliver to the plan, on time and on scope.
· Customer interface through all stages of product validation as well as interface with suppliers and vendors.
· Project monitoring and reporting to Innoviz and customer management teams.
· BSc in Engineering / Computer Science
· At least 5 years Project Management experience in complex technological environment – must
· At least 2 years direct Multi-discipline Product validation experience – advantage
· Advantage to experience in product validation in Automotive or Medical industry
· Experience in communication with customer (on a product/technology base) - advantage
· Technological development experience - advantage
· Experience in industrial product market, experience in HW-based products, experience with a regulated market - a big advantage