Silicon Operations Program Manager
About The Position
The Silicon Operations PM will be part of the Silicon Operations group responsible for diverse outbound and inbound activities, building internal program plans, leading various technical and commercial mini-projects and activities, while interfacing with both customers and vendors.
The PM tasks will include work in sync with many groups in Innoviz (MEMS, System, Finance, etc.), and will have responsibilities of long term and day-to-day activities.
- Building internal program plans while syncing with the overall project program milestones
- Working in-bound with the different Innoviz groups and out-bound with the customer
- Drive various technical and commercial mini-projects and activities (e.g. testers off-loads and release, cost reduction activities, capacity and budget planning, yield improvements, outbound projects follow up, etc.)
- Prioritize and balance requirements of different stakeholders while taking into account R&D / Operation constraints and program timeline
- Be able to address different stakeholders and customer representatives from program leads to high management
- At least 5 years of customer facing roles and vendors managements leading large scale programs
- BSc. or higher in Engineering
- Engineering and managerial experience in Semiconductors industry – preferred
- Automotive industry experience – preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership skills with a proactive approach to verify project deliverables are provided with the right quality by their due date