About The Position
Innoviz Supply Chain team is leading the Planning, Procurement, manufacturing and Logistics.
Joining this team at this point will bring an amazing opportunity to define and implement working process while support the growth of Innoviz Tech.
Cost Engineer responsibilities are managing and control over the E2E Product Costs (Materiel and Process)
- Cost Engineer will need to define, build and maintain Innoviz Products Cost Model.
- Will need to lead R&D, Engineering, Procurement, Production and Logistics teams to actively drive the product Cost down.
- Actively involve in sourcing for low costs sources/solutions.
- Use the cost model to drive Cost Reduction activities
- Lead Design to Cost Core team with multi organization teams to drive cost down.
- Take active role in sourcing of new suppliers and parts.
- Build, track, execute and report cost reduction plans and progress.
- At least 3 years of experience as a Cost Engineer.
- Technical Experience in Mechanical/Optical/Electronics segments (prefer Optical)- must
- 2-3 years of proven experience in supply chain rolls- advantage
- Fluent English (speaking and drafting)
- Proficient in MS Excel & MS Power Point- Must.
- Engineering Degree - Must. MBA- will be an advantage.
- Willing to travel abroad.