Hardware Board Design Engineer
About The Position
The HW team is the core of the LiDAR sensor with interactions with all major teams. The team develops diverse electronics from low noise electronics, high current laser drivers and complex high-speed digital platforms.
Innoviz is looking for an outstanding board designer with a system understanding, to participate in the HW development of its revolutionary product.
- Designing printed circuits implementing multiple technologies, including high-speed digital, mixed-signal, analog sensors, complex power trees, high voltage and more.
- Writing system requirements and specifications. Coordinating design with Software, RTL, mechanics teams etc.
- Leading colleagues and outsourcing collaborators through the design, manufacturing, testing and production ramp-up of HW elements
- Writing test specifications for the board and leading the development test effort
- Instructing inhouse & outsource layout designers
- Laboratory hands-on work.
- At least 7 years of experience in board design for mass production
- BSc in Electrical Engineering from a top university/College
- Experience with Cadence Design & Simulation tools
- Orientation to physics and/or electro-optics - preferred
- Experience in design for high-volume manufacturing – preferred
- Experience in Analog & Power supply design – Advantage
- Experience in Si/Pi/EMC simulation – Advantage
- Great team player
- Fluency in English