Mechanical Qualification Engineer
About The Position
The Hardware Qualification team, as a part of the HW team, is leading the mechanical Qualification process at Innoviz, working together with all major car OEM’s and other customers. The mechanical Qualification process also includes interactions with all major teams at Innoviz.
Innoviz is looking for an outstanding Qualification test engineer capable of understanding complex systems, to participate in the Qualification process for its revolutionary products.
- Coordinate and perform hands-on functional and reliability-related test activities on full systems and components
- Select, calibrate, and install the right instrumentation (such as strain gages, thermocouples, and accelerometers)
- Collect and analyze data utilizing data acquisition and software processing tools like Python scripts
- Based on collected data and information, determine if specifications, regulations, customers’ expectations, and acceptance criteria are satisfied – According to automotive standards
- Generate formal technical reports, and present conclusions to stakeholders
- Conduct Failure Analysis investigations, diagnose failed components and find the root cause for the failure
- B.Sc in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in product validation or similar
- Failure Analysis experience – Preferred
- Experience with analyzing collected data using Python scripts / Matlab
- Great team player
- Fluency in English