Director of Computer Vision Domain
About The Position
Innoviz Computer vision algorithm research and development team is responsible for the creation of most advanced perception algorithms based on Innoviz Lidar 3D data.
We are proud to have some of the best talents in perception research and deployment and plan to continue and grow in this area.
The team is dealing with data created by our cutting-edge Lidar sensor.
The algorithms developed by the team include deep learning neural networks and classical geometric approaches.
- Leading a large group of Computer Vision algorithm and embedded engineers
- Steering and leadership of Innoviz perception product
- Creation of algorithms for perception, calibration and localization using both classical and deep learning approaches
- Deployment or the algorithms in real time embedded edge devices
- Creation and structure of the infrastructure needed for the development including – integrated environment, requirement definition for tools and data bases
- Work with product management, partners and customers to tune the algorithms based on well-defined requirements and KPI’s
- Mentor, lead and manage the team’s managers to achieve their targets
- Communicating perception product status and future planning with existing and potential costumers
- MSc (PhD – advantage) in relevant domain
- 5+ years of experience in management of Computer Vision R&D Group (both classical and deep learning, and preferably embedded CV software engineering)
- Experience leading data driven algorithmic software from research to deployment
- Proven knowledge & Experience in computer vision algorithms engineering
- Great managerial skills
- Experience in automotive industry - advantage
- Knowledge in Lidar data - advantage