Innoviz Technologies Ltd. (hereinafter – the “Company”) is committed to providing a positive service experience to all its customers. The Company, with the assistance of accessibility consultants, makes utmost efforts and invests resources in providing equitable, respectable, accessible and professional services, in accordance with the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities Law 1998 and the regulations adopted pursuant thereto.
The Company believes and works towards equal opportunities in the online space for people with disabilities.
Website accessibility information
- This site meets the requirements of the Equal Rights Regulations for Persons with Disabilities (Accessibility Adjustments for Service), 2013.
- Accessibility adjustments were made in accordance with Israeli Standard recommendation (SI 5568) for online content accessibility at the AA level and the International WCAG2.0 document.
- Accessibility measures on site:
- Standard – The site is supported by popular browsers (such as Chrome, Muzila, Edge), in their latest version, as well as on cellular phones.
- Enlarging website display – Users who have difficulty seeing and wish to enlarge site display can do so by simultaneously pressing the “Ctrl” and “+” keys (Control and Plus). Each click on these keys will enlarge the display by 10%. To reduce the display size, press “Ctrl” and “-” (Control and Minus) simultaneously.
- Operating the site using a keyboard – Users who have difficulty operating a mouse can browse the site using a keyboard. Repeatedly pressing the Tab key will move between the various links on the page. Pressing Enter will launch the selected link.
- Assistive technology support – This site is an accessible site that is also suitable for viewing for people with disabilities and enables screen reading software support. To verify the accessibility of site content, the site was tested using the NVDA screen reading software.
- Accessibility certification was granted to the Company based on the following temporary waiver for the Comeet iframe plugin, which is an external plugin developed by, an international company providing services globally. Comeet plugin is not fully compliant with the Israeli accessibility standards as of August 2023.
Ways of contacting us for requests and suggestions for accessibility improvements
The Company makes utmost efforts and invests resources in improving and maintaining the site’s accessibility. If you encounter any accessibility problem or malfunction, please let us know, detailing the problem you encountered, the browser you are using, the operating system and the supportive technology you are using (if any) and we will make every effort to find a suitable solution for you and to address the malfunction as soon as possible.
If you have encountered any special accessibility requests, you are welcome to contact our Ms Or Rozenberg, Company’s website coordinator, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional ways to contact us:
- Via the “Contact Us” form on the site
- By mail: email@example.com
- Phone: +972-74-700-3692 during business hours, Sunday – Thursday, between 08:30-16:30.
Accessibility Arrangements in the Office – There is no customer service in our office.
Date: August 2023