Effective Date: July 21, 2022
II. PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED BY INNOVIZ
1. Personal Information that You Provide to Us
We may collect certain types of Personal Information about you in a variety of ways, depending on your interactions with us, as described further below.
- Contact Information: Contact Information includes information you provide when you complete the “Contact Us” form, subscribe to our mailing list or inquire about our products. Examples include your name, business address, e-mail address, phone numbers (business and cellular), job title, and company.
- Account Login Information: Account Login Information includes your username, email, and password used to create an account on our Site.
2. Information Collected from Your Browser or Device
We automatically collect your IP address or other unique identifier (“Device Identifier”) for the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device (“Device”) you use to access the Site. A Device Identifier is a number that is assigned to your Device when you access a website or its servers, and our computers identify your Device by its Device Identifier. We and our third-party service providers may use a Device Identifier to, among other things, administer the Site; help diagnose problems with our servers; analyze trends; and track users’ web page movements over time.
In addition, we automatically gather and store certain information about your visit from your browser or Device, such as your mobile network information, device type and hardware model, browser type, operating system type, Internet Service Provider (ISP). We may collect this information through the use of server log files and other methods.
3. Information Collected Using Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
We collect certain information through tracking technologies used on the Site such as cookies (data files placed on a Device when it is used to visit the Site), mobile analytics software and pixel tags (transparent graphic images, sometimes called web beacons or tracking beacons, placed on a web page or in an email, which indicates that a page or email has been viewed). We do this to analyze trends, track user movement around the Site, gather demographic information, and to generally collect information that we may find insightful or helpful. We, or our third-party service providers, may place cookies or similar files on your device for security purposes, and to facilitate Site navigation. A pixel tag may tell your browser to get content from another server.
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may request your browser to inform websites you visit that you do not wish your activities to be tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers, commonly called “Do Not Track Signals”. The Site currently does not respond to Do Not Track Signals.
III. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the Personal Information we collect from you for a variety of business or commercial purposes, such as to:
- Respond to your inquiries, questions and requests;
- Provide and deliver the products that you request;
- Send information such as our newsletter and other updates or news regarding the Site and our products;
- Send promotional, marketing and advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you;
- Contact you regarding certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for;
- Communicate with you about your account and activities on the Site and, in our discretion, changes to any Innoviz policy or notice;
- Authenticate your access to parts of the Site that you are authorized to access;
- Operate, improve, maintain, administer and provide the Site;
- Manage our business, including performing accounting, auditing, and other internal functions;
- Evaluate and improve our products, conduct research and perform analysis, learn more about our users and customers, and enhance the customer experience, including to better optimize and target our marketing;
- Comply with applicable laws and regulatory requirements, or as requested by government or regulatory authorities;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Innoviz; and
- For purposes specifically disclosed to you at the time you provide your Personal Information or otherwise with your consent.
IV. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
Third Parties Providing Services on Our Behalf: We may share your Personal Information with third parties that perform functions on our behalf, such as service providers and vendors that host or operate our Site or service providers and vendors that provide Innoviz with external platforms (such as SAAS or IAAS services etc.), analyze data, store data on our behalf, or for other processing needs.
Our Affiliates: We may share your Personal Information with other entities and our affiliates primarily for business and operational purposes.
Our Advisors: We may share your Personal Information with our advisors (such as legal advisors).
Business Transfers: In the event that Innoviz is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or sale of assets, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction.
We may also share non-Personal Information, such as anonymous information or aggregate data, with any third parties.
V. NO SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Innoviz does not sell your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties (including for their own direct marketing purposes) without your consent. In addition, Innoviz has not sold your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties in the last 12 months. If you are entitled to any disclosure rights in your jurisdiction regarding our sale of your Personal Information to non-affiliated third parties or our disclosure of your Personal Information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes, this disclosure satisfies those requirements. If you still wish to learn more about our compliance with this requirement, please contact us using the information provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
At any time, you may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Site-related emails from us (such as the newsletter) by selecting the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send you. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Site.
VII. YOUR RIGHTS
Depending on where you are located, you may be entitled to certain rights relating to your Personal Information. For example, you may be able to:
- Request a copy of your Personal Information.
- Request to delete the Personal Information we have collected about you or object to our further use of such Personal Information. We may deny your request under certain circumstances, such as if we need to comply with a legal obligation.
- Request to correct the Personal Information we have collected about you, if you believe that the Personal Information we have collected about you is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Request that we limit the use of your Personal Information, in certain circumstances.
- Request that we transfer the Personal Information you have provided to us to a third party, in certain circumstances.
- Withdraw your consent, where we rely on your consent to use your Personal Information.
- Complain to a data protection authority about our use of your Personal Information.
We would like to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to exercise any of your rights, please contact us at email@example.com.
As a business-to-business website, the Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. Innoviz does not knowingly collect, use or disclose Personal Information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IX. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND DATA RETENTION
We use administrative, physical and technical security safeguards to protect the Personal Information that we collect and process. Our security controls are designed to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and availability of your Personal Information and to protect against reasonably anticipated threats.
X. OTHER SITES
XI. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Given that we are an international business, our use of your Personal Information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the United States, the European Union, the United Kingdom, Canada or elsewhere outside of Israel, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed on designated Innoviz servers located in the EU or Israel.
Where required by law, if we transfer your Personal Information internationally, we will utilize valid cross-border data transfer mechanisms (such as transferring your Personal Information only to countries deemed to offer an adequate level of data protection, or entering into the standard contractual clauses with the recipient).
XIII. CONTACT US
By Postal Mail:
Innoviz Technologies Ltd – HQ
Rosh Ha’Ayin, Israel