AUTOSAR Software Architect- Bucharest
About The Position
- The Software team in Innoviz is developing state-of-the-art Software for our LiDAR system for the automotive market.
- The software solution includes embedded code for the LiDAR, algorithm, and embedded development for Computer Vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualization.
- The team is operating in a dynamic environment with both partners and customers, and other architecture and development teams.
- We are looking to expand our team in the areas of Base Software and especially with AUTOSAR experienced engineers.
- This position is based in Bucharest, Romania.
- Innoviz is offering competitive salary packages and benefits as well as opportunities to promote professionally and managerially.
This position is relevant especially for:
- Software engineers with experience in software architecture and design of AUTOSAR-based systems.
- Software engineers who would like to work according to high-quality SW standards such as ASPICE and ISO26262.
- Software engineers who are interested in architecting and designing functionalities that are part of the Functional Safety and Security goals of the LiDAR product.
- BSc in EE or Computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – an advantage)
- 3-5 years of experience in software architecture for AUTOSAR-based systems
- Experience in using UML/Enterprise Architect or equivalent tools
- Experience in software development according to ASPICE, ISO26262 standards
- Excellent coding and debugging capabilities in C, C++, and Python
- Experience in working on programs of large OEMs - an advantage
- Experience with sensor-based ECU’s – an advantage
- General MCU architecture knowledge
- Strong communication skills
- English language (spoken and written)
- Entrepreneurial thinking, “Can do” spirit