- Who is Innoviz?
Innoviz is a leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors and perception software. Our solutions enable the mass-production of autonomous vehicles and bring perception to the automotive, mapping, robotics and other industries.
- Why is Innoviz working on LiDAR?
LiDAR is essential to enabling full autonomy (level 5). It is the only way for a car to truly “see” everything around it and make fast, accurate decisions based on its surroundings. However, today’s LiDAR solutions come at a prohibitive cost, and yet they still don’t have the performance required to get us to the necessary levels of autonomous driving. We have found a way to drive prices down significantly while getting the performance the industry requires, and we are working to bring it to market.
- How is Innoviz’s LiDAR technology different from what’s on the market?
Both InnovizOne and InnovizPro offer high-performance solid-state sensing to provide an accurate and reliable scan of a vehicle’s surroundings.
We primarily provide two LiDAR products and supporting perception software: InnovizPro is a solid-state LiDAR that offers outstanding performance and value for automotive and other applications. InnovizOne is a cutting-edge, automotive-grade LiDAR sensor that provides superior 3D sensing for Level 3-Level 5 autonomous driving. Innoviz offers perception software along with its LiDAR solutions. The holistic combination of hardware and an integrated perception software stack turns LiDAR data into an indispensable input for the vehicle’s decision-making.
- When will Innoviz’s LiDAR devices be available?
- InnovizPro is available now. InnovizOne samples will be available in 2020. Production units will be available in 2021.
- I want to purchase your products. What do I need to do?
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’d like to join the team. Where can I find a list of open positions?
- You can find all open job positions here. You can also email HR@innoviz-tech.com
- Who are the leaders behind Innoviz?
- Innoviz was founded in January 2016 by former members of the elite technological unit of the Israeli Defense Forces with renowned expertise in the fields of electro-optics, computer vision, MEMS design and signal processing. You can learn more about the Innoviz leadership & team here.
- Where are Innoviz’s offices located?
Headquarters: 2 Amal Street, Rosh Ha’Ayin, Israel
US: 1102 Walsh Avenue, Santa Clara, CA 95050
Europe: c/o Regus Munich Microcity, Konrad-Zuse-Straße 1, 85716 München Unterschleißheim
In addition, we have country managers in China and Japan.
- Who can I contact to learn more about Innoviz?
- Please send us an email to email@example.com