About The Position
About the team:
The System Architecture team is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz's lidar products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, optics, Algorithms, MEMS, mechanics and SW.
The team is the technical authority on system considerations, control and estimation algorithms, and concept verification including performance.
The position includes:
- Leading the development and system integration of the control sub-system and algorithms
- Analysis and simulation of system performance and characteristics
- Hands-on system development and device characterization
- Developing system-level solutions with interfaces to other teams : Algorithms, RTL, embedded SW, Hardware, optics, etc.
- Researching novel system architecture concepts
- M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute
- 5 years of experience in servo-control algorithms roles
- Strong analytic and communication skills, teamwork, flexibility, and ability to work well in a dynamic, multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience with system control simulation tools, e.g. Matlab, Simulink, Python
- Experience with estimation algorithms - preferred
- Hands-on experience in HW and embedded SW design – preferred
- Experience with electro-optical systems - preferred
- Experience with MEMS - Advantage
- Thorough and methodical
- High proficiency in technical English