About The Position
Innoviz, the leading manufacturer of high-performance, solid-state LiDAR sensors, is looking for a Process Technician to support our assembly processes development, maintenance, and industrialization, focusing on Optics.
The Process Technician will support technology and operational transfer of manufacturing processes from R&D to manufacturing environment.
- Prototypes manual build
- Assembly machines integration, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Assembly accessories integration (jigs and fixtures), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Assembly testers integration (measurements devises), maintenance and troubleshooting
- Work instruction and visual aids
- Failure analysis support
- Warehouse and Clean room bring up support
- Education: Practical Engineer / Technology high school. Higher education degree in technical electro-optics or opto-mechanics - Advantage
- 3-5 years of professional experience as process/manufacturing technician in an optics related product
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes, hands on experience in the Opto-Mechanic industry – an advantage
- Experience with conduction experiments including optics/electronics/mechanics
- Clean room work experience
- Good technical abilities and technical curiosity with Innovative spirit
- Good analytical skills, self-starter with drive, focus, and initiative.
- Software: Experience with programming (for example Labview, Matlab or Python)
- Language skills: Good English, both written and verbal
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A real team player able to efficiently work with multi disciplines across the organization (Production, SC, R&D, QA etc)