About The Position
We are looking for a Configuration Manager to join our team.
The engineering team leads Innoviz product transfer to production activities within the company’s Operations. Managing the production files, product configuration and standardization at our contract manufacturers and subcontractors.
- Leading the configuration management, documentation and engineering processes through NPI & Mass Production phases
- Managing change processes (ECOs/Deviations) in CCBs and in the PLM
- Full responsibility on production files, documents, traceability for a complex product
- Responsibility on data transfer to subcontractors and production sites (Local & Global) and give support when needed
- Supporting Ops activities such as training and preparing new production sites worldwide
- Collaborate with various organizational units such as Development, QA, OPS, Test, SW & HW teams
- Constant improving of the engineering processes with R&D, Production & Operations
- BSc in Industrial Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2-3 years of experience in multidisciplinary companies
- Strong proficiency in English (both reading and writing)
- Experience in production technologies
- Familiarity with PLM platforms, methodologies, processes and best practices.
- Experience with product files writing, including manufacturing specifications & processes
- Experience with subcontractor’s management
- Strong capabilities in leading Multi-Disciplinary projects
- Team player
- Knowledge in ORCAD capture – an advantage
- Familiarity with engineering activity in mass production - an advantage