Automotive Standards Quality Manager
About The Position
The Quality & Reliability team in Innoviz is coping with all aspects related to the quality & reliability of LIDAR sensor for the autonomous automotive world. Our challenge is to embed quality culture while meeting the most demanding automotive quality and reliability standards.
The Automotive standards quality manager represents the Quality Department along the product life cycle from early design development stages to product production. The quality manager will work in a matrix structure with different relevant functions in Innoviz to drive and support quality, and product functional safety activities to ensure high-quality products. The ideal candidate should have a fundamental knowledge of product development life cycle processes, procedures, and tools, as well as knowledge in analytical applications and a good technical approach with strong problem-solving skills.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a quality engineer in the electro-mechanic high-tech industry.
- BSc in electrical engineering/Industrial engineering
- Basic knowledge with international standards: ISO9001:2015, (ISO26262 – major advantage)
· Strong communication (verbal and written)
· Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
· Team-oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team.
· Comfortable to challenge peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way