Software Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
The Software Tools Infrastructures team is a part of the Software group and acts as the focal point for cross-company tools, such as drivers, web services, visualization, simulation, image processing, data management, and data analysis tools.
The team interacts with other teams in the company including other R&D teams, Product and Operations groups to provide cutting edge solutions.
In this position you will:
- Interact with complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Design, construct and implement the software infrastructure of Innoviz LiDAR and computer vision product.
- Build SDK, data bases, UI's, simulations etc.
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science from a top university.
- Experience with building SW infrastructure for HW Devices.
- At least 6 years of proven software development experience.
- Fluent in at least two of the following: C++, Python, C#.
- Experience with multiple operating systems Linux \ Windows \ OS.
- Knowledge with web applications (Full-Stack) - Advantage.
- Experience with C++11 & Boost framework - Advantage.
- Experience with ROS - Advantage.