System Requirements Engineer
About The Position
The System Architecture team is responsible for specifying and designing Innoviz LiDARs products, which are complex multidisciplinary systems consisting of HW, Optics, Algorithms, Mechanics and SW. The team is the technical design authority on system performance, architectural considerations, definitions for concept verification, reliability and functional safety.
The system Requirements Engineer will be responsible for the technical aspects of Innoviz LiDARs system requirements. The perfect candidate will have the ability to learn fast new engineering concepts relating to many different subjects and together with the other architects in the team, create a meaningful requirements structure and development process with full traceability, resulting in products at the highest quality level.
- Become the focal point, within the system architecture team, for quality of architecture design and development process
- Maintain and drive a high level of workmanship within the team
- Work with the engineers in the team to ensure ASPICE and Functional Safety (ISO-26262) compliant processes
- Proactively support the engineers in the team to achieve a high level of work-product by diving deep into the different engineering subjects and helping create the infrastructure to make it work
- Be the owner of the requirements within the team. Creating and maintaining the requirement's structure, completeness, traceability, etc.
- Be responsible for “filling the voids” if there are missing requirements
- Track the maturity level of features development and lead requirement status meetings and documents
- Highlight gaps and misunderstanding in the way features are defined to the different disciplines.
- B.Sc. Electrical Engineering from a leading academic institute
- At least 10 years of experience in system architecture roles
- Hands-on experience in multidisciplinary projects
- Outstanding team player and communicator
- Thorough and methodical
- High proficiency in technical English
- M.Sc. in Systems Engineering - Preferred
- Experience with lifecycle management tools (Codebeamer, Doors or similar) - Preferred
- Experience with electro-optical systems and sensors - Preferred
- Experience with architectural development tools (Enterprise architect or similar) – Preferred
- Experience with Automotive industry – Preferred
- Experience with Scrum/Agile way of working – Preferred