About The Position
Here at the Algo team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art algorithms that provide the autonomous vehicle with peerless Point Cloud and extra attributes.
We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and novel methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Algorithms engineer, a team player who can also individually provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results.
Areas of responsibility include, among others:
• Developing algorithms of disruptive 3D sensing technology for autonomous driving
• Participate in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary system integration efforts, combining mechanical, electrical, embedded, and software systems
• Full R&D cycle, from problem definition to implementation with a high level of autonomy
• MSc in Electrical Engineering or higher
• 5+ years of developing algorithms in signal processing, statistical analysis, and probability methods
• High programming skills in MATLAB.
• C, C++ - An advantage.
• Experience with Radar systems - an advantage
• Experience with developing algorithms for embedded SW - an advantage
• Experience with developing algorithms for RTL environments - an advantage
• Automotive industry experience - an advantage