About The Position
Here at the Algo team at Innoviz, we develop state-of-the-art algorithms that provide the autonomous vehicle with peerless Point Cloud and extra attributes.
We implement, evaluate and improve upon cutting-edge research, using a mix of classical and novel methods that work in the point-cloud domain, while working on our sensor’s unique, proprietary data.
The professional we are looking for should be an experienced Algorithms engineer researcher, a team player who can also individually provide innovative solutions and deliver state of the art results.
Areas of responsibility include, among others:
- Developing algorithms of disruptive 3D sensing technology for autonomous driving
- Participate in fast-paced, multi-disciplinary system integration efforts, combining mechanical, electrical, embedded, and software systems
- Full R&D cycle, from problem definition to implementation with a high level of autonomy
- MSc/PhD in Electrical Engineering or computer sciences
- Proven experience in leading algo research and development of complicated (detection/radar) systems - A must
- 5+ years in deterministic/stochastic digital signal processing, detection/optimization/curve-fitting algorithms
- Proven experience in 2D digital image processing
- Advantage: knowledge and experience in Computer Vision/ML
- High programming skills in MATLAB
- C, C++ - An advantage
- Experience with Radar/Lidar systems - an advantage
- Experience with developing algorithms for embedded SW - an advantage
- Experience with developing algorithms for RTL environments - an advantage
- Automotive industry experience - an advantage