ASPICE Project Manager
About The Position
The R&D Process and Quality team in Innoviz is dealing with all aspects of development processes that are governed and regulated by Automotive industry standards.
We are looking for an experienced ASPICE Project Manager to join the team.
The project manager will work in a matrix style with functions within the R&D, external to the R&D, and drive the ASPICE activity across multiple projects, in conjunction with the R&D Quality Managers.
The ASPICE Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Driving the various teams to obtain the overall project goals and schedule for ASPICE activity
- Setting an ASPICE core team and establishing the required processes with the core team and stakeholders
- Guidance and education of the organization
- Taking an active part in Implementing processes within the R&D and external to R&D, monitoring them
- Driving the lessons learned and continuous improvement of the processes
- Taking an active part in defining, collecting, maintaining and presenting various KPIs related to ASPICE maturity inbound and outbound
- Focal Point for the customers for ASPICE-related topics
- Hands-on for creating documentation and work products, being part of technical and process-related reviews
- Preparations for internal and external audits; performing self-audits and lead audits in front of the customer or 3rd party assessors
- An ASPICE-certified provisional assessor as a minimum - must
- Experience and proven track record with a similar role, in a multidisciplinary company - must
- Experience and a strong background with the automotive industry – must
- Experience with leading ASPICE processes and achieving a Capability Level 2 as a minimum – must
- Experience with other industry standards, like functional safety, and SOTIF – big advantage
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Time management skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Team-oriented and good inter-personal skills, ability to work well both independently and as a part of a team
- Comfortable challenging peers and managers in a healthy and constructive way