Function Owner - Germany
About The Position
- The Software team in Innoviz develops the state of the art Software to our Lidar system for the automotive market.
- The Software includes embedded code for the Lidar, algorithm and embedded development for computer vision and Tools for the purpose of control and visualization.
- The team is operating in a very dynamic environment with partners and customers.
- In the SW department, we hold a SW group that is in charge of the architecture definition for all SW aspects.
- Ownership for the end-to-end aspects of the function in focus.
- Be the focal point for communication to the customer with regards to the defined high-level function.
- Requirements handling; Architecture definitions; Commitments and timeline management; Verification and validation of the function.
- Direct the implementation and validation teams involved in that function.
- Own all aspects of the AutoSAR services of the system per the designated function.
- Meet adjacent aspects of the function – automotive standards acceptance such as ASPICE, MISRA, ISO26262, SOTIF.
- BSc in EE or Computer Science (or similar field) (MSc – advantage).
- Experience working with customers in the automotive industry.
- 3-5 years of experience as function owner in AutoSAR based systems.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and remote communication.
- Experience in working on programs of large OEMs.
- Experience in sensor-based ECU’s – an advantage.