VLSI/SOC Lead Architect
About The Position
About The Job
As a VLSI Lead Architect, you'll lead the definition of Innoviz next generation ASIC, working with multiple external vendors and stake-holders at Innoviz – mainly product, embedded, CV, System architecture and VLSI groups.
· IP selection : digital and analog.
· Define and analyze SOC data-path.
· Integration of the ASIC at system level – meeting the different system use cases.
· Lead the definition of an SoC architecture end to end. From IP level to full chip level.
· Drive architectural analyses exploring different system use cases – at the system level.
· Define the SoC’s hardware-firmware partitioning and interfaces.
· Define the compute resources required for meeting the product level requirements, work
closely with embedded and CV teams.
· Market and product orientation – meeting market and product needs.
- Results oriented, self-motivated, and creative with excellent communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years experience in SOC/VLSI architecture.
- Experience leading the definition of high-performance SoCs, beginning to end at full chip scope.
- Experience with Power management, CPU performance, NOC, ARM IPs, memory system design.
- Experience in SOC data-path throughput, latencies, QoS analysis and simulations.
- Familiarity with embedded software development and debugging
- Experience with FUSA standard ISO26262
- Experience with multi-core SOCs.
- Experience with security standards and security hardware (HSM).
- Experience with computer vision cores/DSP
- Experience with automotive standards and protocols (CAN/Automotive Ethernet/ FlexRay/AutoSAR)
- Experience with embedded
- Experience with Analog IPs : High spend ADC, DAC etc.