About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
- Development, implementation and testing of optomechanical systems control in extreme environmental (automotive industry).
- Collaboration with interdisciplinary R&D teams including optics, systems and HW.
- Laboratory hands-on work.
- B.Sc. Electrical Eng. / SW Eng. M.Sc. – preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in control SW/EE.
- Hands-on experience with implementation of control loops and rapid prototyping.
- Hands-on experience with FPGA development.
- Hands-on experience in embedded SW design.
- Experience in Python – Advantage.
- Multitasking capabilities, Team player, highly motivated and learning skills.
- High-level writing and documentation skills. Ability to work under pressure.