Software Automation Engineer
About The Position
About the Team
Innoviz is working on a breakthrough interdisciplinary product for the automotive market. The Software team is a responsible for the creation of all the levels of software programs needed for the product to meet the automotive standards, while being on the edge of performance and footprint.
We are looking to expand our team with talented, motivated engineers that will join the extensive effort undertaken.
As a SW Automation Engineer, you will have to:
· Plan, design and implement automated testing for the software components of a highly complex interdisciplinary product.
· Execute test plans and apply relevant methodologies to test the SW requirements.
· Write corresponding test documents.
· Assume responsibility for the testing of the software. Work closely with the software developers to validate the various features of the SW.
· 5 years of proven experience in SW testing.
· 2 years or more of relevant proven experience in developing automated SW tests.
· Experience in developing infrastructure for automated SW tests.
· Excellent coding capability (C, Python, other high-level programming languages).
· Experience in embedded SW development – advantage.
· Experience in automotive software certification standards (ASPICE) - advantage
· Knowledge in CI process (Jenkins).
· Motivated, self-learner and a team player.