Microsystems Research Engineer
About The Position
The MEMS group deals with R&D and manufacturing of state-of-the-art devices for Innoviz's revolutionary Lidar systems for the emerging autonomous Vehicles industry. The team has different activities:
· Design innovative optical MEMS devices.
· Develop MEMS devices, execute experimental investigations and characterization tests.
· Develop automated measurement setups.
· Investigate failures and suggest design and process improvements.
· Design and develop MEMS packaging solutions
· Development of prototypes
· Develop test equipment, instrumentation, or facilities for characterization of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) applications.
· Conduct experiments to investigate characteristics and processing principles of potential microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) technology.
· Laboratory hands-on work.
· Collaboration with interdisciplinary R&D teams including optics, systems and HW.
- B.Sc. (preferred strong M.Sc.) Electrical Eng./Mechanical Eng./Physics
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Hands-on experience with implementation of rapid prototyping
- Working knowledge of analog/digital circuit design – Preferred
- Knowledge of lab equipment, setup building, and experimental planning & conducting
- Experience in Python / MATLAB – Advantage
- Multitasking capabilities, Team player, highly motivated and learning skills
- High-level writing and documentation skills
- Ability to work under pressure